Telephonist / Receptionist
Hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am to 6.30pm, Saturdays 8.30am to 5.30pm, Sundays 10.30am to 4.30pm (on a rota)
- Managing customer calls and enquiries professionally, effectively and ensuring they are referred to the most suitable individual in the Sales, Service or Parts departments.
- Operating the switchboard & taking messages where appropriate when cannot connect calls.
- Building a rapport with customers while identifying what assistance or information they require
- Contributing to a positive working and team environment.
- Assisting with general administration duties such as opening & sending mail.
What we’re looking for:
- Prior reception and switchboard experience is preferable but not necessary
- Smart and professional appearance
- Excellent communication skills, especially a polite and patient telephone manner
- Self-confident; positive and proactive approach to work
- Self-motivated and comfortable working independently
- Computer literate including Microsoft Office
- Discrete with sensitive information
- Organised; can maintain composure while juggling numerous tasks
No previous experience is necessary as full training will be provided.
Interested? Please send your current CV to Lynne Verschueren, HR Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the form below: