Vauxhall Showroom Manager OTE £50,000pa +
Job Role:To maximise the sale of new & used Vauxhall vehicles and additional products while achieving optimum customer satisfaction.
- To stack deals for the Vauxhall Sales Executives for new & used car sales.
- To second face with customers to close the deal.
- Provide guidance, training and motivation to team members of all levels, to maximise individuals’ potential and create a strong and focused sales team.
- Maximise customer satisfaction by always ensuring exceptional customer service.
- Ensuring that the sales process is always followed in order to maximise sales opportunities.
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in car sales with a main dealer brand is essential.
- Prior experience in a similar role is required.
- The ability to provide direction and motivation to others to achieve Advance Motors’ visions and objectives.
- Well-developed sales skills, with the ability to adjust style and approach to maximise sales performance.
- The ability to work well under pressure, handle conflicting demands and schedule work appropriately.
- Be meticulously organised with the ability of managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Have an honest, respectful and diligent approach to work with a strong sense of integrity.
- A full and valid UK driving licence is required.
This position includes the use of a company car.
Monday to Saturday with 1 day off per week & Sunday's on a rota