An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced, dynamic and innovative individual to manage the Service department at the Slough site to deliver a quality finance performance and customer experience.
Requirements for the Service Manager:
- Proven track record of delivering outstanding results through effective leadership.
- An ability to develop and implement strategies that will pave the way for business growth.
- Ideally you will have experience with volume brands.
- Must have the drive and determination to deliver outstanding customer satisfaction with the overall objective of increasing turnover and profit to exceed set budgets.
- The ability to manage, motivate and train staff to ensure the growth and development of the Service department.
- Create, agree and implement sales promotion plans to support the achievement of Service department plans and budgets
- Valid driver’s licence.
Relevant Experience & Qualifications Required:
- Current Service Management experience is essential
- Experience of working with a main dealer would be advantageous.
- The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate how they have consistently delivered an above budget financial performance
Salary: Basic £30,000pa OTE £45,000pa