The role is based at our Slough dealership which is the core site distributing parts to our trade customers & 3 other dealership sites in Slough, Maidenhead & High Wycombe.
Parts Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Management of the stock holding including supply levels for the workshops.
- Check incoming stock against delivery notes and store stock in correct location, updating computer with goods received
- Following manufacturer’s process’ for stock orders, warranty returns, surcharge claims etc.
- Ensure adequate stock control is maintained and assist with regular stock take
- Deal with customer needs face-to-face and over the phone with a professional & friendly approach
- Management of back counter & warehouse personnel.
Key requirements for the Parts Supervisor role:
- Previous experience in a Parts department including using EPC.
- Experience with handling warranty parts.
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability build positive relationships with the customer and to interpret customer needs.
- The ability to work as a team player in a busy department
- Computer literacy
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative under pressure
- Full driving licence
Based at the Farnham Road, Slough site, this position will be supported by a structured training programme through Vauxhall's Academy.
There are opportunities for career progression within the group.
Salary: £25,000 pa basic + performance related bonus to give an OTE of £30,000pa uncapped.