Realistic OTE £23,000pa including performance based bonus (uncapped) + car with business fuel allowance + phone + iPad
Working with our Vauxhall Trade Parts Manager to maintain, develop and increase our current Vauxhall Trade Parts business. You will be developing great relationships with existing customers and prospecting for new customers.
Our main customers are in independent garages & bodyshops, across Slough, Maidenhead & High Wycombe & the surrounding areas.
This role demands identification of businesses that we can build long term working relationships with, working closely with both our empowered Tele-Sales team and delivery drivers, backed by excellent stock holding and delivery capability.
Responsible for carrying out regular structured customer visits, completing visit reports & promoting offers as required by the Vauxhall Trade Programme.
Skills & Experience Required:
• Good presentation & communication skills
• Strong influencing & negotiation skills with the ability to overcome objections.
• Proven ability to achieve targets & objectives
• Previous parts sales experience
• The ability to plan and organise their own selling activities in an agreed journey plan to win new business and maintain contact with regular customers
• The ability to record all contact information, customer requirements and follow up information on our database.
• Great customer care skills and ability to liaise with customers on an on-going basis to build relationships and maintain levels of customer satisfaction.
• Ability to generate sales via prospecting
• You must be in possession of a full UK driving licence
• This is not a desk job, you will be active in the business community, prospecting and delivering sales presentations
Please give us a few personal details so we can get in touch.
We will only use this data to contact you regarding your job application.
We will not use your details for marketing purposes.