About the Business Manager role
We are looking for a Business Manager to join our busy Vauxhall dealership in High Wycombe to identify, based on requirement and individual suitability, appropriate funding and insurance options for customers, whilst maintaining excellent levels of compliance and commitment to treating customers fairly.
- Naturally building rapport with customers quickly and easily and to be able to treat customers fairly.
- Qualifying customer’s demands and needs to ensure every eligible product is transparently presented to every customer.
- Monitoring finance and insurance performance against expectation, whilst maintaining a compliant sales process.
- Working with management to coach and develop the skills of the team to achieve business objectives.
- To acquire a high level of product knowledge to competently answer all customer queries.
- Understand all aspects of financial and insurance product regulations to ensure accurate information is given when negotiating a vehicle sale.
What you’ll need:
- Previous Business Manager Experience is desirable but not essential if you can demonstrate some Senior Sales experience, stand-in Business Manager qualities or the potential to become a Business Manager.
- Work well in a busy environment on an individual and team basis
- Organised; can manage numerous tasks whilst enhancing the customer experience
- Communicate well & quickly build rapport with customers.
- Honest, respectful with strong sense of integrity
- Must have a settled career history in the motor industry.
- Reliable; meets deadlines without compromising the quality of work
- A full and valid UK Driving Licence.
Salary £50,000 p.a. OTE plus company car