Part Time Bodyshop Driver
As a Part Time Bodyshop Driver working with Advance Vauxhall you will be providing assistance to the Bodyshop department & must promote a positive company image at all times.
Hours: Monday, Wednesday & Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm
- Collect & deliver customer vehicles on behalf of the Bodyshop.
- Use knowledge of the local area to improve collection & delivery times.
- Develop excellent customer relations by being courteous and helpful at all times.
- Drive vehicles in a safe manner, in accordance with current road and traffic legislation.
- Report any concerns, damage or incidents that occur to the Bodyshop Manager.
What we’re looking for:
- Full and valid UK driving licence with no more than 6 points & no DD or DR endorsements.
- For insurance purposes you must have held your driving licence for 4 years or more
- A smart personal appearance
- A polite, helpful and reassuring manner
- Excellent communication skills.
- Self- motivated & organised with a flexible approach to the needs of the business.
Salary £7.05 to £7.50 per hour (depending on age)