The Vauxhall Service Advisor Role:
- To meet & greet your Vauxhall customers, & clarify their Service, MOT and/or repair requirements.
- To manage your customers effectively throughout the day, maintaining regular contact and offer excellent, personalised levels of service.
- To up-sell Vauxhall products & Service Plans, handle objections and record sales activity.
- To raise invoices for work done & meet the customers' time deadlines for collection of their vehicles.
What We Are Looking For In A Vauxhall Service Advisor:
- You will be working in a similar position, with ideally a minimum of 2-years’ experience
- Prior experience in a Customer Service or Sales role
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player with a flexible attitude; is willing to ensure customer satisfaction
- Maths and English GCSE, grade A*-C, or equivalent
- You need to hold a full driving licence.
OTE Salary £32,000 pa including performance based bonus.