Trainee Parts Advisor
Your role as a Trainee Parts Advisor based at our busy site at Slough will be to learn all aspects of efficient parts ordering and processing. You will also ensure that all company policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
Your Duties & Responsibilities:
- To learn how trade customers are dealt with and how orders are processed on the same day.
- To learn to complete all administrative functions in an accurate and timely manner.
- Achieve sales by promoting Parts and associated promotions to potential customers.
- To learn how to communicate and log any discrepancies of stock with the Parts Manager
- Actively support company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information.
What we're looking for:
- Ideally have experience gained from within the motor trade of working within a parts department
- The ability to work together with colleagues to support the achievement of increased profit and sales.
- Commitment to achieving excellent customer relations and ensuring that customer's expectations are met if not exceeded.
- Excellent verbal and written skills and will excel in both telesales and customer facing roles.
- Demonstrate meticulous attention to detail and accurate record-keeping.
- A full and valid UK driving license.
As a leading Vauxhall dealer in the area Advance Motors has a prestigious reputation for delivering the highest quality within the brand. It is our greatest asset, our people that lie at the heart of our success. In return your positive work efforts, we provide the opportunity of a long term career path working alongside our driven and dedicated team. On offer are exceptional opportunities for development, ongoing investment in Vauxhall brand training and a competitive remuneration package.
Interested? Please send your CV to Lynne Verschueren the HR Manager, at: firstname.lastname@example.org or fill up the form below.