Contact Centre Advisor
Hours of work: Full time including Saturdays on a rota.
- Making and receiving inbound/outbound calls from Vauxhall customers for Service & MOT appointments.
- Managing customer calls and enquiries professionally.
- Building a rapport with customers while identifying what assistance or information they require.
- Contributing to a positive working and team environment.
What we’re looking for:
- Candidates must have an excellent telephone manner, good use of probing and open question to establish the customers' requirements.
- Excellent communication skills, especially a polite and patient telephone manner.
- Maths and English GCSE, Scottish Standard Grades or equivalent, grade 1-3.
- Self-confident; positive and proactive approach to work.
- Self-motivated and comfortable working independently.
- Computer literate including Microsoft Office
£16,000pa Basic + Bonus' OTE Salary up to £21,000pa depending on performance.
Full training will be provided & there are further career opportunities within the group.
Interested? Please send your current CV to Lynne Verschueren, HR Manager at email@example.com or fill up the form below